Return and Exchange Policy
Keith and James will accept EXCHANGES ONLY for items that are in new condition, unworn, unaltered and free of damages by the customer. Mail out your item within 21 days from the receipt of original order. Items must be returned in their original packaging and dust bag.
How to exchange your order:
- Please send an email to email@example.com with "Return Label" in the subject line.
- Mention your order number or order name in the email and the hat you would like in exchange.
- Upon retreval of your request we will email you a return label.
- Please put a note in the box stating which hat you would like in exchange before shipping your package.
*If there is a price difference we will contact you once we recieve your package.
Please text/call 404-583-7890 for further assistance.
Shipping and Delivery
- We process orders Monday-Friday (excluding holidays).
- All items ship within 1-3 business days after order is placed.
- If you order multiple items, you may get multiple deliveries. We’ll send you a shipping confirmation email for each shipment, so you’ll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it.
- The estimated delivery date in checkout is based on your delivery address. Most orders getting shipped to East Coast or Mid West states have standard 2-day shipping. Orders getting shipped to West Coast typically deliver in 3-4 business days.
- We offer worldwide international shipping.
- Please text/call 404-583-7890 for expedited shipping options.
How To Measure For Your Keith and James Fedora:
- First, Measure Your Head Circumference
- To measure your head circumference, take a sewing measuring tape or even a string, and wrap around above the ears and across your eyebrows (see illustration below). Please stick your finger under the tape so there is a little room and there you have your head circumference. If you fall between measurements go for the next size up. Record your measurement in centimeters, if possible for the most accuracy. If you used a string, match it to a measuring tape.
- Find Your Hat Size with the corresponding size on our chart below
Keith and James- Beverly Hills
479 N Rodeo Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Phone: (310) 734-7801
Keith and James can also be found at:
Neiman Marcus stores, please check with your local Neiman Marcus for inventory.
Moda 404 Boutique
3145 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
Wool and Fabric Care
- For felt and other fabric fedoras, begin by removing dust with a soft-bristled clothes-brush; always brushing with the nap of the fabric. You can also use a lint roller to remove fuzz and dirt. Use it gently to prevent misshaping the hat. For straw, simply wipe with a damp, white cloth to remove dust.
- If you get caught in the rain and your hat becomes wet, shake off excess water. Allow to air dry away from high heat or direct sunlight. If possible, use a hat form or large jar to support the hat to keep the brim from flattening and the top or "pinch" of the hat from becoming misshapen.
- If you perspire heavily while wearing the hat, carefully wipe down the inside and outside of the hat with a damp cloth to remove excess body salts. Turn the hatband out and allow the hat to dry completely between wearings. If salt stains form on the felt, dip a white cloth into an equal mix of distilled white vinegar and water. Spot clean the salt stains and then allow to dry completely. Use a soft brush to restore the nap of the felt.
- DO NOT use liquid cleaners on the hat.
- Store your fedora in your Keith and James dust bag or a covered hat box to prevent dust from settling onto the hat. If your hat is not on a flat surface store it upside down to prevent the brim from becoming misshapen, this is especially important during traveling.
- To help preserve the shape of a fedora, always grasp it by the brim. Make sure your hands are as clean as possible each time you touch the hat.
- If your hat gets crushed, place it on a hat form or over a rounded jar. Use a handheld clothing steamer or hold over a kettle of boiling water to steam the hat until slightly damp. Reshape the hat to the original condition and allow to air dry away from direct heat.
- If you decide that your hat needs a refresh or you'd like treat a stain, contact a professional dry cleaner that specializes in the care of wool for possible options.